Scented Playdough Recipe
By February 16, 2012Published:
- Prep: 20 mins
- 3 cups water
- 3 tablespoons cream of tartar
- 2 packages unsweetened koolaid Same flavor as Jello
- 1 small package jello Same flavor as Koolaid
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1.5 cups salt
- 3 cups flour
- Combine ingredients and cook over medium heat until it isn't sticky to the touch. Keep evenly stirring so as to avoid having sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- Once it naturally forms a ball while stirring it is done.
It has a great smell, feel, and will last up to a year.